Diablo Immortal’s classes are pretty familiar with the characters of Blizzard’s demonic universe. Finally, after Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction and Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal brings the iconic dungeon crawler to Android and Apple phones across Sanctuary. With a total of 6 classes, the fans can pick between archers and melee fighters, mages, and warriors. Choosing each class dictates how the game will play out around you.
In this guide, we will show you All In-Game Classes in Diablo Immortal!
Diablo Immortal: All In-Game Classes Guide
Diablo Immortal is offering 6 classes to choose from.
- Demon Hunter
Barbarian is the melee class that you all know from the previous games of Diablo. You can choose a male or female character, and also there are 3 presets customizations. This class is focused on physical damage and is the right choice if you are a melee player.
- Hammer of the Ancients – Calls forth a massive hammer to smash enemies in front of you.
- Chained Spear – Throw spears that damage enemies and pull them to you.
- Whirlwind – Become a whirlwind of steel, continually striking all nearby enemies while moving.
This is a ranged class using magical abilities. This is a really strong class, but kind of a hard to play with because you need to keep on moving around if you don’t want to take a lot of damage while you are in combat.
There are also male and female options, with 3 presets each.
- Meteor – Summons an immense Meteor that plummets from the sky, crashing into enemies and dealing massive damage.
- Teleport – Teleports through the ether to a selected location.
- Lightning Nova – Hurls balls of lightning away from you in all directions.
Designed for ranged DPS players who want to play one-shooting their enemies and getting out to safety. This is the right class to make a lot of kills.
You can choose between male and female characters, with 3 presets for each of them.
- Rain of Vengeance – Fire a massive volley of arrows into the air that rain down for several seconds.
- Daring Swing – Swing on a rope to a nearby location, damaging enemies on the way while they cannot attack you.
- Knockback Shot – Fires a shadowy bolt of energy that damages and knocks away enemies.
The powerful master of melee, Monk class is great for getting close and personal with the hordes of Hell. It might take some time while you get used to it due to their reliance on buffs and agility, but the raw power contained within this mortal vessel rivals that of the Gods themselves.
It is going to be a support-type class where you can deal damage. There are male and female version with 3 presets for each of them.
- Wave of Light – Crush enemies in an area with a focused wave of light.
- Cyclone Strike – Generate a vortex of wind that pulls in enemies and deals damage.
- Seven-Sided Strike – Dashes rapidly between nearby enemies, dealing damage over 7 strikes.
If you are a defensive player, then the Crusader is the best tank class you can choose. While their sword and shield work perfectly together, their reliance on power-up buffs helps balance out their aggression with a bit of strategy.
It comes also with male and female options, and with 3 presets for each of them.
- Conjuration of Light – Call down a beam of holy light from the heavens, protecting you and all nearby allies.
- Judgement – Pass judgment on all enemies within an area, dealing damage and slowing them.
- Spinning Shield – Hurl a spinning shield, inflicting damage to all enemies in its path.
This is a completely different class compared to the other ones, you can control the dead, and you can raise them and make them fight for you. Utilizing dark magic to force the dead back to life, this mage class is the best option for you if you want to sit back and your minions to do the work for you.
It comes with male and female option with 3 presets for each of them.
- Command Golem – Summon a bone golem to deal damage.
- Corpse Explosion – Detonate all corpses in a target area.
- Skeletal Mage – Summon an immobile skeletal mage.