In Dying Light 2, you make choices which will determine how your game story will end. This is a really cool way for the character to have his own story and end it in specific ways. Also it’s a way to play the game a few more times to see how each ending will go.
This guide will show you how to get all endings in Dying Light 2.
How to get all Endings – Dying Light 2
Before we start off with all of the endings, it’s important to note that not all choices that you make in the game matter. You will need to follow a specific chain of choices if you want to reach a certain ending.
Giving the water tower, or if Frank will live or die it will not matter. Also when you get to the end-game and you need to choose if you want to drain the city or keep it flooded will also not change a thing in the end cut-scenes.
If you want to get this ending, you will need to go along with Jack Matt at any chance that you get.
There are 3 main missions that you need to do if you want to get this ending, they are:
- Stick with Jack on “Welcome n Board” mission
- Give the VNC Tower to Jack on “Broadcast” mission
- Save Mia at the ending
Once you’ve done these steps, the PK ending will be unlocked and given to you automatically when you reach the end game.
The Renegade ending can be obtained if you side with Juan all the time. All of the missions that you have connected with Juan will require you to side with him and help him no matter what.
Also, here are 3 main objectives that you need to do and side with Juan at all times, they are:
- Stick with Juan on the “Welcome on Board” mission
- Give the VNC tower to Juan on the “Broadcast” mission
- Save Mia at the end of the game
If you want to get this ending, you will need to save Hakon at any time possible. Whenever there is a choice for you to make to either kill him or save him, make sure to save him.
There are three missions where Hakon is involved, they are:
- “Revolution/Into the Dark” This is where you need to help Hakon
- “Nightrunners” This is where you need to let Hakon Live.
- “Broadcast” This is where you need to give the VNC Tower to Frank.
Once you get to the end of the game, there is a final important choice that you need to make. Either save Lawan or Save Mia, choose the Save Mia option, which will end up in Hakon saving Lawan and everyone will be with you till the end.
Destroyed City Ending
To get this ending, make sure to save Hakon at any given time.
There are 4 important steps to complete if you want to get this ending, they are:
- “Revolution/Into the Dark” mission: Help Hakon
- “Nightrunners” mission: Let Hakon Live
- “Broadcast” mission: Give the VNC tower to Frank
- Save Lawan at the end of the story.
By saving Lawan, the missiles will go off and destroy the whole city, Mia will be angry at you for destroying her city and not come with you, however, Hakon will come with you.