Escape memoirs will give you a hard time when it comes to the clock puzzles. You will need to do a clockwise number count which can be frustrating.
This is where Gamerhour comes to the rescue! In this guide, we will be helping you out with a clock puzzle in order to open up the Office Desk Shelf. Let’s get started.
How to Unlock the Office Desk Shelf – Escape Memoirs: Mini Stories
This is where you will need to go to be able to unlock the Office Desk Shelf. This is in the little side room where you will find lots of folders and documents. In the very right corner on top of the second shelf is where you can see this little box. Interact with it.
Once you interact with it, you will begin doing the puzzle. It is quite simple really.
- You will first need to press on 1
- Then you will press on 2
- Then you will press on 1 right under the 2 from before
- Then you will press on 2 that is on the left side
- Then you will press on the 3 that is on the very top left corner
- Then you will need to press on the other 3 that is on the right side
- Next up is pressing 1 on the very bottom left corner
- And as the last button, you will press 1 on the very top left corner
So as you can see, you will need to press this combination:
Once you do this, you will get this puzzle piece to open and you will get the key. Proceed to move with this key towards the shelf and you can open it. That’s it!
We hope that this guide has helped you out with completing the clock puzzle and unlocking the Office Desk Shelf! Good luck!
ALSO READ: Escape Memoirs – Mini Stories: How to Exit the First Cell