Escape Memoirs – Mini Stories will give you a lot to think about. You will be solving puzzles left and right and will need to use your brain overtime. Solve one puzzle, unlock an area to begin solving more puzzles. Never ending!
In this guide, we will be giving you a helping hand with the Telex Machine Puzzle. Let’s get started.
Telex Machine Puzzle Guide – Escape Memoirs: Mini Stories
First of all, you will need to go to the locker room. While here you will see that there are 2 pictures that are placed on top of the middle locker. You can go ahead and read them to find the code that you will need to enter in this locking key.
Or, you can just type it in by using our help:
Then the lock will open and you can open the door. You will open the door with the name Jackson on it. Here you can find all the information that you will need in order to type inside the radio.
Now you will go on the Telex Machine and actually interact with it. This is what you will need to do in order to get it to work.
- First, you will place the nozzle to be on E and 3. They will need to be at the same line and actually meet each other in the middle.
- Then you will need to place G into the 4 line on top.
- Next up is placing the C on the 3 line
- Then you will go ahead and take the nozzle from A and put it inside 1
- You will then put the B inside the 2 line
- In the end you will need to set up the D on the 1 line
- Then the F goes on 3
When this is all over you will want to go ahead and press the Insert and Sort buttons on the right. You can press Sort a couple of times until it works.
Then just open the box on the right and you’ll get what you’ll need in order to open Hardings Box.
That’s how you solve the Telex Machine Puzzle in Escape Memoirs Mini-Stories. We hope that this guide helped you out a bit with it. Good luck!