Evil Dead: The Game is one of the best and biggest surprises of 2022. It’s a fantastic multiplayer experience that has a lot of quirks and unique features to stand out against other asymmetrical titles. This horror title offers two aspects, being survivors or evil incarnate. There are several characters with different abilities. Gamers can play it in co-op more or enjoy customizable local matches.
In this guide, we will show you Amanda Shotgun Slayer Build in Evil Dead the Game!
Evil Dead the Game: Amanda Shotgun Slayer Build
Amanda has a very powerful active ability and can potentially be devastating, but she has two inherent weaknesses.
- Ammo for Days – When activated, this ability allows you to temporarily fire your ranged weapons without expending any ammunition.
- Trusty Sidearm – Start the match with a pistol.
- Weapon Master: Pistol – The Pistol has a faster attack speed and deals increased health, balance bar, and dismemberment damage.
- Accuracy Counts – Damage dealt by your ranged weapon increases with each consecutive hit.
First Skill Lane:
- Long Shot – Increases the range of ranged weapons. Upgrade this skill to level 4 to get 50% range on your ranged weapons.
- Hollow Points – Increases ranged weapons damage. Upgrade this skill to level 4 to get 25% additional damage.
- Divide and Conquer – This skill is not important. Just upgrade it to level 1 to be able to continue to the skill tree.
- Surgical strike – Reduces the spread of ranged weapons. Max this skill to get a 35% spread reduction.
- Wig Splitter – Increases headshot damage. A very important skill that will give you 25% additional headshot damage.
- Stopping Power – Increases the balance bar damage from your ranged weapons. Upgrade this skill to level 3 to get 25% balance bar damage.
The second skill lane is her weakness and we don’t recommend upgrading any of the skills.
Third Skill Lane:
- Staying Power – Increases your maximum Stamina. Max this skill to get 25% additional stamina.
- Artful Dodger – This skill is not important. Just upgrade it once to be able to continue to the next skill.
- Deadly Up Close – Increases ranged weapons damage when targets are within a certain range. This is a very important skill that will give you 25% additional damage, and range of 5 meters.