Evil Dead: The Game is one of the best and biggest surprises of 2022. It’s a fantastic multiplayer experience that has a lot of quirks and unique features to stand out against other asymmetrical titles. This horror title offers two aspects, being survivors or evil incarnate. There are several characters with different abilities. Gamers can play it in co-op more or enjoy customizable local matches.
In this guide, we will show you the Cheryl Healing & Support Build in Evil Dead: The Game!
Evil Dead the Game: Cheryl Healing & Support Build
We are going to show you how to make Cheryl the strongest support and healing character. Cheryl is invaluable in any team composition. She is the most consistent healer you can have if you can share resources effectively and manage your cooldowns.
These are the major abilities of Cheryl that you have to follow up on to make her the best Healing Support character.
- Healing Touch – Activate this ability to create a healing zone for you and your teammates. This is a cooldown, and it is not the best way to heal during combat. It’s only beneficial for team sustain while striking.
- Cola Coaster – Carry more Shemp’s and start the match with an extra one in your inventory.
- Contact Courage – Drinking a Shemp’s Cola partially reduces your fear and the fear of nearby teammates.
- Contacting Healing – When you drink a Shemp’s Cola, nearby teammates will also gain health. This is the best combat healing.
You have to strengthen these effects and make sure a powerhouse of healing and support:
- Shemp’s Plus – restores more health. Gives 30% at the final tier.
- First Aid – When you revive a teammate from bleeding out, they recover a percentage of health. This is not so important, but it is needed to be able to follow the tree to the right.
- Deep Pockets: Shemp’s Cola – Increase the maximum amount of Shemp’s Cola you can carry. It gives two additional colas.
- Industrial Strength – Increase maximum health. At tier 4 it will increase your health by 25% which is huge.
The bottom line of the skill tree is very important and it’s your priority. It should not be missed in any build involving Cheryl.
After that, you have to follow the middle lane.
- Long Life Batteries – Increase the battery life of your flashlight. This is not important to upgrade, but you will need it to be able to continue with the tree on the right.
- Fear No Evil – reduces the amount of fear received from any source. This is not important either.
- Arcane knowledge – Increases the range you can detect objective items. It has 3 levels and allows you to get a 50%larger detection radius. Upgrade it to the max.
- Fast Forward – Reduces the duration timer for objective events. This is so good for Cheryl because she doesn’t gain the combat powers that other builds do.
Next, follow the top lane of the skill tree.
- Artful Dodger – Reduces the stamina cost of dodging. Upgrade only 1 level on this just to open the next skill on the tree.
- Seeing Stars – Increases the balance bar damage from your melee attacks. This is good to be max because if you can’t kill them, you can break their balance, and breaking their balance will leave enemies vulnerable to attacks from other allies or even a finisher from an ally who can take them down with much more high damage output.
Following this skill tree, you will be able to get the best experience with Cheryl doing a support healing with your teammates.