Evil Dead: The Game is a survival horror title developed by Saber Interactive and based on the Evil Dead franchise. With the increasing player base of the title, the fans are often reporting encountering common issues like low FPS, lag spikes, and stutters while attempting to play. If you are the one who has these types of problems, we have everything you need to fix this issue and get the best performance experience in Evil Dead: The Game,
In this guide, we will show you How to Increase FPS for PC in Evil Dead: The Game!
Evil Dead the Game: How to Increase FPS for PC
Before you jump into the game, make sure that your Windows is set up properly. First, check the minimum system requirements of the game and compare if your PC can run it.
Follow these steps to increase your windows gaming performance:
- Set the power plant to “High Performance” in Control Panel
- Turn on Game Mode from Windows Settings
- Turn off Xbox Game bar from Windows Settings
- Check your video drivers, and update to the latest version
- Disable background applications
- Restart your PC
Evil Dead Graphics Settings
Recommended Graphics Settings to eliminate performance issues and fix stuttering.
- Display mode – Fullscreen
- Resolution Scale – High
- View Distance – Medium
- Post Processing – Low
- Shadows – Medium
- Textures – Medium
- Effects – Medium
- Effects – Low
- Shading – Medium
- Vertical Synchronization – Off
- Tessellation – On
Try these Graphics Settings, and if it doesn’t work well, try to lower the metrics more like Shading, Volumetric Fog, Terrain Detail, and Texture Streaming.
How to Increase FPS in Evil Dead: The Game
Download the latest Nvidia drivers that provide optimal support. Tweak the Nvidia Control Panel settings for Evil Dead the Game.
- Open Nvidia Control Panel.
- Click on “Adjust image settings with preview” located on the left side under 3D settings.
- Select “Use my preference emphasizing”, and set it to “Performance”.
- Restart Evil Dead, and check if you get better FPS.
If you have AMD Card, update your graphic drivers and follow the recommended graphics settings:
- Anti-Aliasing Mode – Use application settings
- Anti-Aliasing Method – Multisampling
- Morphological Filtering – Off
- Anisotropic Filtering More – Use application settings
- Texture Filtering Quality – Performance
- Surface Format Optimization – On
- Wait for V-sync – Off
- OpenGL triple Buffering – Off
- Shade Cache – AMD optimized
- Tessellation Mode – Override application settings
- Maximum Tessellation Level – Off
- GPU Workload – Graphics
- Chill – Off
- Frame Rate Target Control – Disabled
ALSO READ: Evil Dead the Game: Cheryl Healing & Support Build