Fractured Online is a sandbox MMORPG with an open world where you make your own decisions in order to survive and thrive. Recipes in this game are important to know and to have if you want to continuously upgrade your character.
In this Guide I’ll help you where you can find the Recipes that you need, and who Drops the Recipe that you need.
Where to Find Recipes – Fractured Online
Before we Start:
- The thing about dropping Recipes from Mobs can be different.
- The lowest dropping Recipe is the Rabbit. It drops 0% of the Recipes.
- The Highest dropping Recipe are the Legends. They drop 7.2% of the Recipes.
- The Recipe drops are always Random.
- You can also get the same Recipe if you already have it.
- Also the Same Mob doesn’t always drop the Same Recipe.
Will a Mob drop a Recipe at all?
Because of this All the Mobs have been divided into Groups. These Groups are called Challenger Rating, or just CR.
The CR ranges from 1 to 10. The higher the CR is, the Mob is harder to Defeat, the Better the Loot, and it is More Likely that a Recipe will be dropped.
Challenge Rating 1:
Challenge Rating 1 has a 0% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in Challenge 1 are the:
- Deer Doe, Deer Stag, Fox, Horse, Moose Female, Moose Male, Rabbit, Totems, Tutorial Bandits, Tutorial Wolf and Young Wolf.
The Loot that you get for Killing these Mobs is Casual.
Challenge Rating 2:
Challenge Rating 2 also has a 0% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in the Challenge 2 are the: Spiderling and Wolf.
Challenge Rating 3:
Challenge Rating 3 also has 0% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in the Challenge 3 are the:
- Arctic Wolf, Black Bear, Black Widow Hatchling, Goblins (Cutthroat, Enforcer, Frost Shot, Medic, Shadowdancer, Trapper), Skeleton, Trained Wolf Zombie, Grokoton (Warrior, Stalker, Shaman, Hunter), Crested Lizard, Sea Turtle, Toxic Dartfrog, Scorching Dartfrog, Biting Dartfrog and the Sea Crab.
This means that you if you kill Mobs from CR 1 to 3 don’t expect to get a Recipe after you Defeat them.
Challenge Rating 4:
Challenge Rating 4 has 0.3% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in the Challenge 4 are the:
- Most Bandits, Grizzly Bear, Black Widow, Direwolf, Giant Spider, Goblin Shamas, Goblin Warchief, Primelings, Skeletals, (Archer, Knight, Mage, Priest, Warrior), Sproutling, Warg, Wolf Spider, Woodland Wisp, Termidian Drone, Termidian Larva, Grokotn Cheiftain, Grokoton Sage, Lava Lizard, Mud Alligator, Giant Bullfrog.
Challenge Rating 5:
Challenge Rating 5 has 0.51% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in the Challenge 5 are the:
- Armored Bear, Battle Warg, Trolls, Ghoul, Bandits (Archmage Outcast, Leader), Elementals, Vampiric Spider, Greater Wisp, Termidian (Spitter, Warrior, Witch), Huskworm (Topaz, Ruby, Emerald), Forge Snapper, Komodo Dragon, Salt Water Crocodile and the Obsidian Crab.
Challenge Rating 6:
Challenge Rating 6 has 0.87% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in the Challenge 6 are the:
- Crawling Horror, Greater Elementals, Mammoths, Treant, Elder Trolls, Colossal Huskworm, Termidian Matron and the Dragonlings (Ember, Mountain, Arboreal).
Challenge Rating 7:
Challenge Rating 7 has 1.47% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in the Challenge 7 are the:
- Felghoul, Jotunns (Berserkers, Cleric, Warrior) and the Ogre (Mage, Master, Shieldbearer, Warrior, Druid, Brute, Watcher, Witch).
Challenge Rating 8:
Challenge Rating 8 has 2.51% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in the Challenge 8 are the:
- Jotunn Stormborn, Ogre Lord, Spider Lich, Ogre Archdruid and the Wild Behemut.
Challenge Rating 9:
Challenge Rating 9 has 4.26% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in the Challenge 9 are the:
- Skeletal Dragon, Ember Dragon, Mountain Dragon and the Arboreal Dragon.
Challenge Rating 10:
Challenge Rating 10 has 7.24% chance of dropping a Recipe. The Mobs that are in the Challenge 10 are the Legends.
We really hope that this Guide helped you.