The Underworld Headquarters are the main important building in Dune: Spice Wars, you need to first place that main building to begin working on your colony. This building will give you access to different buildings that will help you defeat opponents and take their lands.
This guide will show you how to install and operate the Underworld Headquarters.
How to Install Underworld Headquarters: Dune: Spice Wars
To start this operation, you will need to start playing as a smuggler and you need to interact with different factions. Go to one of their lands where you can find a place to build.
Press on the building and on the left bottom side you will see the Install Underworld Headquarters option.
It will take some time to install the headquarters, and once you install them, you will have a few interesting options to build around your enemy’s land. These buildings are:
- Bootleg Market (Produce Materials from the Village)
- Contraband Cache (Stocks the Production of the Village)
- Back-Alley Doctor (Regens Health and Supplies to Nearby Allies)
- Hidden Explosives (Damages the village’s Militia upon a Siege. The building is destroyed when a Siege occurs)
- Spyware (Advances a Random Development owned by the Village’s Faction Every Day)
- Whisperers Lair (+0.5 Influence Production & +0.5 Intel Production)