Little witch Nobeta is a 3D action shooting game where players explore ancient and unkown castles and use magic elements to fight against the soul. The game’s japanese animation style is one of the many aspects of the game that fans love. However, despite the games cute display, it is also packed with challenges that make it more interesting.
Little Witch Nobeta can actually be played in NG++ mode or New Game plus plus which allows you to run through the game from the beginning with most of your items and level from the first run. This guide will tell you if enemies get harder on NG++ in Little Witch Nobeta.
Is New Game++ Harder? (Find Out!) – Little Witch Nobeta
To answer the question directly, NO, the game does not get any harder in NG++. The enemies don’t get anymore difficult, either. Also, in NG++, your magic cannot be improved anymore, only the ability value. So why play the NG++ then?
There are actually many more things to do in NG++. Let us provide some suggestions for you:
- See how far you could get on a save file or to level a stat as high as possible
- Refight bosses and clear levels with an expanded arsenal
- Pick up any spell that you mised in NG or NG+
- Beat the game as fast as possible
Now, there are two more suggestions that can be much more interesting than the list above:
- Enter one of the locked areas that you now have access to thanks to the fire spell
- Get all the achievements that you missed in the previous runs.
These are the things that you can do in NG++ since the game don’t get any harder. Enjoy!