Although Mist Legacy might not seem like it has a very big world to explore through, it does. That is why you’ll need a way to transport all of your valuables in it.
The best way is by getting a Donkey. And how you might get a Donkey you might ask? – Well, it is in this guide that you’ll find out. Let’s see how to get a Donkey in Mist Legacy.
Donkey Guide (How to Get) – Mist Legacy
Having a Donkey in Mist Legacy is something you’ll need to improve your village and transport ability. That is why getting one is crucial if you want to progress through the game.
The game doesn’t really give you a clear and to the point instruction on how to get a Donkey though. That is why we have taken it upon ourselves to present to you a very thorough and helpful guide about getting one.
These are the steps that you’ll need to follow one by one in order to get a Donkey in Mist Legacy:
- Clear out a lot of space on your pasture – you will need this extra space because you will be building inside of it and you’ll have Donkey to be placed too.
- Build a pasture – you can build a pasture by simply going to the building menu and choosing one. Place it wherever it is more suitable for you.
- Add a Drinker with at least level 4 comfort – adding a certain type of villager is needed. The Drinker with the 4 levels in comfort will be the best suited for this.
- Talk to the Farmer east of the town – you will go into your map and look for the farmer that is on the very far east of the first town in the game.
- Have a level 10 reputation with the town – you can get a high reputation by simply doing quests and favors for its people.
That is all! That’s everything that you’ll need to do in order to get a Donkey for your base.
We hope that this guide was helpful and aided you in the mission of getting a Donkey as your loyal companion. Good luck!
ALSO READ: Mist Legacy: How To Get More Mists