One Piece Odyssey by ILCA and Bandai Namco Entertainment is a turn-based role-playing game and just like any other game, players will also be able to enjoy the game’s side quests.
So, in this guide, we will walk you through one of the second chapter’s side quests, the Grand Line Quiz Kid Levels 1, 2, and 3.
Grand Line Quiz Kid Level 1, 2, and 3 Guide – One Piece Odyssey
To trigger the Grand Line Quiz Kid Level 1, 2, and 3 quests, proceed to the Great Sandy Desert and talk to the Pink-Haired Girl.
Click Here And Find Waford South All Cube Fragments Location In One Piece Odyssey!
For this quest, you just need to answer the questions that will be asked by the mysterious quizzer zoner at the Oasis correctly.
The following are the answers to the questions:
- The animal that will ask to become your apprentice when beaten in battle is the Kung Fu Dugong.
- The name of the poisonous spider that looks like a fruit is the Desert Strawberry.
- Alabasta’s ruler and twelfth successor of the Nefertari Royal Family is Cobra.
- The animal that plays dead to steal the belongings of travelers is the Bilker Heron.
- The name of the large casino in Rainbase is Rain Dinners.
- The name of the giant gators who inhabit Sandy Island is Banana Gators.
- The rare giant catfish found only in the Sandora River is the Sandora Catfish.
- Port City Nanohana’s local specialty is Perfume.
- Allabasta Vice-commander Pell’s alias is “Pell the Falcon”.