Mission 2: Occupied Residence in Sniper Elite 5 has a total of 19 collectibles around the map. It is always a great achievement to collect all the collectibles while you are in a combat war with your opponents. Even if you didn’t find all the collectibles during the main objectives, you still have a chance to enter the same mission and find everything that you missed.
In this guide, we will show you All Collectible Locations from Mission 2: Occupied Residence in Sniper Elite 5!
Sniper Elite 5: Occupied Residence (Mission 2) All Collectible Locations
- Do not Fail Me, Nephew – You can find this letter on the second floor of the chateau estate where is located Moller’s office from the first objective in this mission.
- Need A Scapegoat – You can find this letter in the main chateau, on the same floor where is Moller’s office. You will find it beside the bed in the room where the Old Man Statuette is.
- Brother, I have a plan – This letter is located on the second floor of the chateau estate, in the room up a flight of concrete steps in a wooden corridor with few locked rooms. In the second room of the right side, you will find the letter on the table next to the bed.
- Good Plan, Let’s Do It – This letter is standing on a table inside the room overlooking the central chateau. It will stand on a wooden box in front of the window.
- Orders of the Day – This document is located in a small Nazi camp guarding a river crossing. Follow the main path to the camp to find this document.
- Renovations Completed – It is located in the Moller’s Office standing on a desk in front of the window.
- Operation Kraken – This document is located in the hidden room in Moller’s office that can be opened with the wall light on the desk.
- New Orders, Effective Immediately – This document is located east of the chateau, where the farmhouse is. You will have to enter the armory, but first, kill the patrolling officer to get the key to unlock the door.
- Immediate Request For Attic Repairs – This document you can find in one of the farm buildings on the east side of the map, close to the main chateau.
- Grateful Thanks – This document is also located inside the hidden room in Moller’s Office.
- Old Man Statuette – This statuette is located inside a safe hidden behind a picture in a room on the same floor as Moller’s Office. It will appear as a blue intel marker on your map once you enter the area. To open the safe, you can get the code from one of the officers patrolling in front of the building or just blow it.
- Group statuette – This statuette is hidden in a locked chest in one of the rooms where you will find “Brother, I Have A Plan”.
- Soldier Statuette – This statuette is located on the sniper hiding spot in the room upstairs in the turret. It will be actually on the body of the sniper soldier. If it’s not there, it might be on some of the others soldiers patrolling around the tower.
- Make your way to the left from the Moller’s Office, where you will see a bridge going west of the map. Look around the area, at the top of a building that overlooks the bridge will be standing the stone eagle.
- To find this stone eagle you have to stand in the middle of the bridge, south of the central chateau, then scope out to the west to see this one stone standing on a rock.
- On top of the edge of the building that is just out of the mission play area you will find this stone eagle.
- Rifle Workbench – it is located in the garage area underneath the chateau.
- SMG Workbench – it is located in the second-floor area that can only be reached by climbing into a hole in the roof.
- Pistol Workbench – it is located in armory where you found “New Orders, Effective Immedeiately”.